Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client in Kent for a new procurement specialist/buyer.
My client is a successful FMCG industry leader who prides themselves on their team and ethical ways of working
They seek a hands on candidate with great attention to detail and a can do attitude to join their lively and exciting team!
1. The Role:
• Responsible for procurement of packaging and raw materials required for FMCG manufacture
• Assist in tender process, prompting negotiation and performance management of the supplier base.
• Support the wider supply chain, NPD and technical team to ensure a smooth and in budget route to market
2. The Candidate:
• Highly Analytical candidate with FMCG Manufacturing experience required
• Those with food and drink experience will be preferred
• Expert communicator verbal and written with both suppliers and colleagues
3. What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply