BUTCHER- 4 ON 4 OFF, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing...
Ensure all product is inspected at the Butchers station, processed where required, and passed to the packing area meeting standards outlined in the retail specification
• Ensure all equipment being used is processing product to the required standard and achieving target yield. If not bring to the attention of the Line Leader immediately and assist the corrective action where appropriate
• Ensure any deviations from the agreed specification with regards to primal quality are immediately brought to the attention of the Line Leader and Quality Team
• Ensure all tasks are carried out efficiently and contribute to the achievement of team targets
• Ensure Product Yields are met while not compromising on Quality
• Play a central role in the introduction of new products on the production line to ensure all staff involved are aware of the products key attributes in order to ensure the end product meets the expectations of the customer
You will either be a Butcher or a Production Operative with knifing skills and experience trimming meat.
£9.11 per hour plus shift allowance (12.5% for days and 33.33% for nights.
4 on 4 off, choice between nights or days. 6.00am – 6.00pm OR 6.00pm – 6.00am
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.