Job title: Business Systems Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Benefits
Shifts: 3 days in / 2 days remote (9am – 5:30)
• Leading ERP and business systems transformation with change management expertise.
• Regularly reporting system progress using AGILE methodologies.
• Expertly managing structured system design and solution architecture.
• Implementing new processes with change management and effective communication.
• Building and guiding a high-performing internal Business Systems Team aligned with strategic goals.
• Introducing advanced system layers, showcasing AS-IS > TO-BE transitions.
• Pioneering Manufacturing change with cutting-edge tech and frameworks.
• Seamlessly integrating eCommerce systems for global innovative customer experiences.
• Driving data innovation with Business Intelligence collaboration.
• Overseeing EDI solution management
• Our client is an international company that designs, manufactures and markets wallpapers and fabrics together with a wide range of ancillary interior products.
• Our client eloquently recounts the vibrancy of past achievements, which shapes the contours of their future. As a union of quintessentially British luxury, along with two distinguished manufacturing entities, we proudly stand encompassing many brands.
• They played pivotal role in defining English interior, displaying designs at London’s finest showrooms.
Who they need
• Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2 / AGILE methodologies)
• 5+ years minimum experience as a Business Analyst
-5% discretionary bonus
-25 days holidays plus bank holidays + birthday off
-Discount on SDG products
-Access to the benefits hub which offers tips and advice on wellbeing (physical, financial, mental)
-Discounts on high street retailers, entertainment, groceries, travel websites etc.
-Long term service awards
-Mental Health Advocates around the business
-Online GP, get fit programme, mental health support, financial and legal guidance
-Lunch and learn – a series of sessions in the spring to enhance understanding of the broader group
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch.