Our client, one of the leading packaging manufacturers in the world have notified us of an opening at their site in Northeast Leinster. They’re looking for a Business Improvement Manager to work alongside the production management team to develop and drive cultural change of business improvement through ECO programmes and processes. The successful candidates will also provide technical support in projects within production facilities and in the improvement of existing facilities within the business.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with the production managers to develop and drive the cultural change of business improvement.
• Provide technical support in improving existing facilities within the company.
• Implement world class manufacturing tools into the site such as Six Sigma and Kaizen.
• Use Business Systems to achieve quality and productivity performance in line with company targets and strategy.
• Set financial KPI’s whilst working and monitoring budgets.
• Manufacturing experience within the packaging industry.
• Six Sigma trained.
• Extensive use of Lean Manufacturing.
• Commercially minded with a solid understanding of supply chain.
• Educated to degree level or qualified on experience.
• Ability to facilitate true root cause analysis and implement permanent solutions.
• Ability to conduct training sessions.
What the job offers
• Competitive salary of circa €55,000.
• A position within one of the leading and most innovative packaging companies in the world.
• Mon – Fri shift pattern.