Business Development Manager, Midlands
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager – Midlands – Beauty and Personal Care - GL42960
TERRITORY: The Midlands (Birmingham Ideal location)
We’re looking for a proven Business Development Manager. We are looking for someone from a strong field sales background with a beauty qualification to at least level 2 in electricals. Ideally living in Birmingham.
You will need to be money motivated and have experience of looking over 100 accounts.
As a Business Development Manager for this region, you will also be responsible for several key accounts and also for increasing our market share of the Spa, Salon and Clinical market by securing new business and empowering and developing our businesses.
The BDM role will be responsible for all sales and commercial elements of a key retail account, driving sales and profit/margin performance, ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times
• Review and work closely with your accounts to create a business strategies for maximising business performance and overall management of region on an ongoing basis.
• Proactively cold call and follow up on leads passed to you by head office to secure new business.
• Achievement of sales targets and developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls as necessary.
• Effective Journey planning to maximize account visits.
• Working closely to support the work of the call-center team, the internal sales support & Education team.
• Accurate and timely completion of all administration including Weekly Reports & transmission of daily orders taken.
• Company car, fuel card, laptop and phone.
• Competitive Salary up to 35 K
• Generous bonus and commission structure
• 20 days holiday, (increasing to 25 over 5 years of service) plus bank holidays.
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Product discount scheme
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Package: Competitive salary up to 35 K basic plus bonus and company car
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager