Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing food wholesaler in Sheffield.
A wholesaler who have been supplying food, packaging, ingredients and equipment to customers for more than fifty years. All B2B Customers such as Manufacturers, Independent shops/chains and Food Service. This business has experienced over 46% growth over the last year and is still growing!
This position is split 50/50 between office based (in Sheffield) and field based, visiting customers either in the North or South UK. It will also be a mix of existing business and new business development.
The Ideal candidate:
• B2B sales experience
• The ability to build strong customer relationships
• A can do attitude to develop new business
• Able to identify customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Strong negotiation skills
• Driven and self-motivated
• A team player that likes a challenge
• A working knowledge of the confectionary industry would be a definite advantage
Whats on offer:
• Circa £30-£35k Salary DOE + car allowance (negotiable)
• Phone, Laptop, Company benefits
Get in touch with Jodi for more informaiton!