Business Development Manager
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
This is a superb opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to join a market leading organising that operates within the perfumery, personal care & cosmetics industry.
As a BDM within this leading organisation, your duty’s will include but not limited to;
- Owning and driving the growth of the High Street Fragrance Retailers, Department Stores, Pharmacy Multiples & On-Line retailers
- Develop Retail Business Opportunities for the company’s new fragrance license acquisition
- Manage and develop online business including the Amazon Account
- Source new accounts
- Develop new markets for the company’s products
- Be the brand owner of a major licensed product
- Take ownership of Ireland and drive this territory for incremental growth
The successful candidate
The successful BDM will play a major part in the growth and expansion of the Pharmacy channel as a key part of the role. You will also report to the Head of Sales for UK & Ireland, as well as operate as his second in command.
Experience in the Fragrance, Cosmetic, Health & Beauty Industry will be beneficial, however a prerequisite is that you have experience selling in to the pharmacy channel so can demonstrate you have ‘Live Contacts’ with High Street Fragrance Retailers, Department Stores, Pharmacy Multiples & On-Line retailers.
The successful BDM will be an autonomous and loyal individual which will match that of the companies culture. You will also be keen to progress and forward your position within the organisation – as you are set to become the next Head of Sales for UK & Ireland.
As a leading BDM within the business, you will think on your feet, be creative and nimble in finding new avenues of business as possessing the ability to think outside of the box will ensure you are at the forefront of creating new trading relationships as well as new product lines.
Up to £45,000 basic (DOE) + car allowance + bonus