Are you a foodie who enjoys talking to exec chefs and development teams for restaurant chains and other national foodservice end user groups?
This branded business who supply authentic oriental foods into the UK market are looking for someone to lead their foodservice end user business. They have business with a number of chains like Yo Sushi, Wagamama and any outlets that service fusion food dishes.
This role will involve:
• Managing and growing business with Foodservice chains – currently £3M of business.
• Introducing new lines, new NPD and applications for the products to menu development and exec chef teams.
• Engaging with existing wholesalers and distributors to drive sales from that end.
Applicants need to have:
• Demonstrable food passion and interest in asian and fusion food
• Experience managing business with foodservice chains.
Salary package £50-55k + 6k car allowance + bonus + excellent pension and benefits.
Location is flexible, this is a nationwide UK role and will be remote home based with travel as needed to customers – many of which are in the south east and the midlands.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and you want to learn more then lets have a confidential conversation – contact Richard Parsons @ D R Newitt.