Business Development Manager - Beauty & Cosmetics, North West England
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager – Beauty & Cosmetics
I’m currently working with a fantastic, reputable beauty and cosmetics manufacturer who have been established for over 20 years. This is an exciting time for the business as they are in the process of launching their own brands into the retail market.
To support this launch, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to drive new business into the retail and e-commerce channels.
• To develop new business opportunities and manage a customer base, buyers, prospects and other industry contacts, maintaining strong relationships
• Identifying new potential partners and ensuring our brands are presented to key stakeholders
• Visiting retail partners regularly to review progress, provide strategic guidance for future growth and ensure brand guidelines are maintained
• Working with the Brand Manger to oversee and implement promotional programs with each account, ensuring this is in line with overarching strategy and budget
• Obtaining marketing and sales forecast information from partners on a regular basis, feeding this into the Brand Manager and Buying teams
• Sales and data analysis, preparing seasonal forecasts, summaries and targets
• Proven experience within a similar role for a beauty or fashion brand
• A strong understanding of the existing UK retail landscape
• Able to work autonomously and independently
• Confident and a people person
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Outstanding communication skills, able to negotiate and influence
• Strong data analysis skills
This is a fantastic opportunity and is the first role to form part of the branded business development team. As the team continues grow, so does the opportunity to progress.
The basic salary for the role is up to £45,000 and the role comes with a bonus and company car or car allowance.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a new and exciting brand, don’t delay in sending your application.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Beauty, Beauty & Cosmetics, Cosmetics, Personal Care