FMCG Food Manufacturer
Preston – Salary up to £35K
A well-established food manufacturer who supplies their products to the Food Service industry are seeking a Business Analyst to join then at their Preston site.
Since their humble beginnings they have grown into an organisation who supply over 50 counties and employee over 5000 staff across their UK sites. They offer training, support and career progression.
Due to internal promotion the role of a Business Analyst has become available, this role will be looking after the implementations, updates and improvements to factory systems across multiple sites across the UK. This role will see you;
• Assist in the delivery of production system implementations across multiple sites within the Group
• Develop your knowledge of the systems and its impact on the business
• Liaise with business manager to understand their needs- advise on changes to improve business performance
• Be the link between the business, development team and 3rd parties regarding software functionality
• Design and execute test scenarios
• And much much more…..
To be considered for this position you could be 1st or 2nd line support who wants to step up and move into projects. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate your IT skills and your ability to develop logical solutions. You will also need;
• Minimum of 1 year as a Business Analyst or experience with system implementation
• Must have a background in food / food factories
• A full drivers licence
• Experience of the full system delivery lifecycle- ideally waterfall or agile methodologies
• Track record in software testing and end user training
• Able to work with staff to deliver projects
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re starting your career as full and in-depth training will be given. The salary is up to £35,000.00 + benefits.