Brand Creation & Development Executive (NPD), Scotland
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Brand Creation / New Product Development Executive – Cosmetics
We are working with a very successful and fast growing cosmetics manufacturer to recruit a Brand Creation & New Product Development Executive to be based at their Head Office site near to Glasgow. This is a heavily project-management focused role, in which you will have responsibility for managing the New Product Development process, from the initial brief/concept right through to completion and product launch.
Our client specialises in hair care and beauty products, working with a range of different brands. They pride themselves on creating the best products, sourcing and using the best ingredients, and ensuring they are able to provide the latest manufacturing and packaging technologies for their customers. They are looking for someone with a real passion for cosmetics as well as the drive and determination to succeed in this fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
The main responsibilities of this New Product Development role include:
• Managing all activity within the New Product Development process for assigned projects
• Managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Prioritising and responding to project demands whilst managing multiple accounts
• Building strong customer relationships
• Effectively managing suppliers and partners
• Working closely with internal stakeholders and maintaining project control until completion
• Building strong brands, creative artwork and packaging
• Independently organising your workload and time to meet deadlines
For this New Product Development we are looking for someone who is/has:
• Adaptable, enthusiastic and able to learn quickly
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
• A good understanding of current and emerging hair and beauty trends
• Previous experience in a commercial environment
• Prior experience of project management (advantageous)
In return you will receive a competitive salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
If this New Product Development and Brand Creation role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to hazel today!
Tel: 0161 833 0181