BI Solution Architect
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
My client is an established FMCG organisation, currently looking for a BI Architect to join the team to help architect, design, and support enterprise Business Intelligence solutions across the group.
The BI Architect will have key responsibility for developing the BI platform whilst collaborating closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure solutions align with business requirements and can be delivered.
The client is keen to expand this role and invest in their people, a brand that is focused on quality, teamwork and undergoing rapid development and expansion.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence
• Request for change process control across multiple locations, in and outside the UK
• Solution design & configuration of BI solutions’ integration into SAP HANA and MES Omega systems.
You, The Candidate:
• Experienced professional, with a history of Business Intelligence, Microsoft SQL server, SAP HANA, BO and Power BI
• Comprehensive experience and good knowledge of data management, data integration and database development techniques.
• Excited to take on an international role, able to travel frequently
What’s on Offer:
• Attractive package and culture of brand
• Genuine career progression opportunities
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply