BI Developer, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
BI Developer - Business Intelligence - Report Writer - Applications Developer - SSRS Report Writer
A BI Developer with strong SSRS report writing skills is required to join a leading company in Surrey who pride themselves on high quality and sustainable sourcing.
Due to growth they are looking to add an additional member to their team. The BI Developer will work closely with the finance and production teams, assisting, amending and maintaining:
- Reports on a MS SQL Server platform
- Microsoft Access applications, linking back to MS SQL server databases
- Spreadsheets, querying SQL Server using ODBC
You will be also involved in a number of projects which will include reporting and small applications development.
- Report writing SQL Reports
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL
- SSRS and SSIS experience
- Experience with MS Excel spreadsheets using VBA linking to SQL Databases via ODBC
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, documentation and problem-solving capabilities
- SQL Server database administration
Due to the nature of the business and team size, this is a hands on role in which the whole of the team get involved and share responsibility.
This is an excellent opportunity to put your stamp on the department.
Apply now in order to avoid disappointment.