Bakery Product Developer, Central Scotland
Sector: New Product Development
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity for a Bakery Product Developer to join an award winning Food manufacturing business in Glasgow.
Our client is looking for a passionate, creative foodie to join their expanding team to develop Bakery products.
Although this is an extremely hands-on role, you will also be expected to attend and host customer visits, presentations and exhibits. Your day to day responsibility will be to create bespoke products to meet customer expectations.
• New Product Development
• Recipe and traceability creation.
• Product Trials and Launch Management
• Product Costing (using SOM)
• Technical leasing on new or altered products
• Recipe maintenance
• Quality Checking Products
• New product Presentations
• Supervision of Production to cover holidays and absences
What’s on offer:
• Salaries up to £28,000
• 28 days annual leave
• 40hrs per week Mon-Fri
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01312265060.