Bakery Manager, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading fmcg organisation seeking to appoint a Bakery Manager for their site in Ayrshire.
The successful person will be fully responsible for the overall running of this manufacturing bakery. Guaranteeing that each day’s production fulfils all customer and inter-company orders on-time, in full and to the expected levels of quality.
The Bakery Manager’s accountabilities would include but not be limited to:
• Wage percentage / labour cost management within agreed targets
• Ingredients costs
• Labour input for each job
• Time taken to complete each task
• Cleaning routines, direction and input to Technical Manager
• Working methods in every area of the bakery
• Continuous improvement in production consistency by clarifying job specs, product specs and methodologies
• Responsible for performance management of all staff
• Product development, enabling a constant stream of attractive, profitable products which lead to increased profitable sales
• The successful candidate will be required to work 5 or 6 days each week, depending on business requirements
• Experienced working within a Confectionery and Hotplate craft bakery operation.
• To be a leader with excellent operational capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills which will enable you to influence the site bakery team
• Experience managing people effectively by mentoring, coaching and developing enabling empowerment of deputy, managers, controllers as required.
• Be energetic, self motivated and dedicated to doing the best job they can
• At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner and be presentable
What’s on offer?
• A salary of up to £34,000
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.