Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer looking for work in FMCG?
Currently, i have an outstanding opportunity with a leading European manufacturer, who supply their product to a number of consumers on a country wide scale. My client are looking to expand their Engineering team following the completion of a number of projects at their Hampshire site, they are looking to keep things running at full efficieny.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer on shift, this person will work within a team of engineers to provide breakdown cover and maintenance of the plant and equipment to ensure plant reliability and product quality.
The ideal candidate:
• Adherence with all Company Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies and procedures. To ensure full co-operation in all aspects of HSE and to act positively on any failings or weaknesses in our systems or procedures, identified by yourself or brought to your attention.
• Ensure that all working practices are adhered to in regards to health & safety, food safety and Vitacress procedures.
• Continuous improvement ideas with the focus of reducing down time on machinery, increasing efficiency and reducing waste
• Seek to quickly instigate effective fault analysis and solve machine problems through the collaboration of all departments.
• Ensuring accurate data input and recording of all related data bases to aide in analyses for focused improvements and ensure legal compliances are maintained.
• Ensure that production specifications and quality standards are adhered to.
• Be flexible in the work that you do and the areas you work, support any other reasonable request by a relevant and appropriate manager
if this role would be of interest, please give Alex Williams a call on 0131 226 5060, thanks!