Job type: Permanent
Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer? Do you have experience within the Food Industry?
My client is a well-established medium sized food manufacturing company who are specialists within their product market. Currently, they are looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer to join their thriving maintenance team who has excellent communication skills as well as solid industry experience.
SHIFT: Mon-Fri (with some weekend work at times)
• Fault-finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment.
• Operation of packaging equipment.
• Drive maintenance activities.
• Take accountability for a designated line and maintain standards.
• Ensure that any changes made to equipment do not negatively impact product quality and follow change control process.
• 100% Personal Quality Training Completion.
• Use quality tools and techniques to proactively improve the quality of the equipment's production output.
• Zero quality outages resulting from equipment maintenance (after changeovers, maintenance and Centre lining adjustment etc.) or not following standards
• Ensure all equipment quality related checks are completed to schedule and all defects are resolved
• Follow all procedures and SOPs available.
• Develop and review procedures/work instructions to deliver results
• Actively participate in line/ area systems e.g. CIL, CL, defect identification/resolution and PO creation
• Effectively carry out work processes to standard, investigating and resolving any deviations.
• Monitor equipment performance & take immediate corrective action to resolve problems when they occur and escalate where needed
• Update any procedures and job aids ensuring compliance with standards
• Participate in cross functional improvement groups
• Use historical data, including available IT systems to identify trends, clarification of issues and develop sustainable solutions.
• Participate in problem solving, using IWS tools and techniques to eliminate stops online.
• Challenge current methods & practices to continuously improve the production & process environment.
• Participate in daily direction setting ensuring actions arising are completed to agreed time and standard
• Use knowledge and experience to constantly challenge to improve line/ area processes and aim to standardize
If you are interested, please call me on 0131 226 5060 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org