Location: Highlands & Isles
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for your next Engineering opportunity within FMCG?
A vacancy has become available for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join my clients Engineering Department. My client is a large FMCG manufacturing business, established for over 10 years and based and is committed to supplying the highest quality product possible to customers
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-disciplined team to maintain the assets within the site, both production and site services in order to optimise the use of equipment and deliver maximum volume at the right quality.
• To provide a quick and effective response to line breakdowns
• To carry out planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules.
• Adhere to Health and Safety, quality and environmental procedures.
• To Diagnose faults and to test, repair and maintain electrical / mechanical equipment and machinery using the correct tools in a safe manner in accordance with relevant food hygiene standards.
• Use Route cause analysis to identify reason for failure.
• Use the CMMS (pirana) system effectively recording information and parts movements accurately.
• Complete basic building fabric remedial work and repairs including
If this is of interest, please give me a call on 0131 226 5060 or drop me an email.