Automation Manager, North East England
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
We are currently looking for an engineering professional whose expertise lies in automation.
You will have a project management background and be able to demonstrate you have worked within various manufacturing sites and installed automated machinery. This is a chance to join a global business and make a difference across their many sites in the UK. There will be some travel required across the North of England and up into Scotland but a company car or a car allowance is on offer.
£55,000 plus bonus and a company car/allowance
• To ensure efficient & effective management of automation systems leading to national improvements on sites.
• To ensure and advise on the most effective and efficient use of installed automation on sites.
• To manage, advise and support the on-site engineering teams in maintaining the installed automation systems
• Facilitate and assist with the design of the schedule
• Ensure compliance with the schedule as per business guidelines
• Escalate non compliances to the General Managers and Head of Engineering and Projects
• Develop a wide knowledge and expertise on both Knapp/Schaefer/CASI site automation systems
• Ensure Maintenance of site automated systems at optimum efficiency in accordance with OEM guidelines in order to maximise production and meet operating requirements
• HNC in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Recognized engineering apprenticeship
• Project management skills and experience of large-scale projects
• Automation experience (Installed new lines)
For more details please contact Ryan Flannigan at DR Newitt Recruitment for more details.