Automation Engineer, Dumfriesshire
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer looking to work with an exciting and modern food manufacturer?
I am working with a leading and well renowned food manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join a modern facility.
The business manufacture various products including different types of branded cheese for many large-scale supermarkets, restaurants, and retailers. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Monday - Friday
• Carry out PLC improvements.
• Fault Finding on PLC’s.
• Preparation of CAPEX Projects.
• Carry out Training and Development.
• Oversee purchasing of equipment/materials.
• Ensure Health and Safety of Production and High quality products.
• 5+ years FMCG Experience (Essential).
• Food Experience (Desirable).
• 3+ years managerial experience
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.