Assistant TM, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I'm recruiting for an Assistant Technical Manager to join a well-established West Midlands-based food manufacturer supplying into retail, foodservice & wholesale markets.
What’s on offer?
• Job security- Sustained YOY growth in profits. Unlike many businesses, they’ve been consistently recruiting since the COVID pandemic hit and we are currently resourcing a number of roles, at all levels of seniority, into the company to support this growth.
• Career progression – With all that growth, of course comes opportunity but there’s already plenty of evidence of this in the business anyway. In fact, your would be manager was placed by us in a more junior role and has since progressed up to TM!
• Work in a fast-paced environment; be in a retailer customer facing role; take pride in developing a team; be an active member in driving business growth and gaining new customer approval; new product launches & driving quality standards higher.
• Manage, train & develop the QA team.
• Maintain & update site systems.
• Responsible for the internal auditing schedule.
• Trending & analysis of customer complaints & NCs, ensuring corrective actions. Drive a reduction in CPMU.
• Lead the HACCP team.
• Drive improvements in quality systems & culture.
• Support the TM in preparing & leading 3rd party external audits.
Mon-Fri, office hrs, offering £25-30k.
If this could be of interest, don't delay in reaching out. Contact Rosie Davies on 0161 833 0181 or email your CV to email@example.com.