Assistant Technical Manager, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a well-established food manufacturer in Norfolk who are looking for an Assistant Technical Manager to join the team.
• Working Monday to Friday: 08.00 to 17.00
• Deputising for the Technical Manager in their absence.
• Assisting with the management of Technical services and Quality Assurance teams.
• Ensuring the BRC standards and Customer Code of Practice are implemented and upheld.
• Participation in both assisting and leading internal and external auditing.
• Maintaining and developing Technical KPIs.
• Supervising projects whilst assisting with factory trials.
• Maintaining and improving systems within the Technical department.
• Capable of demonstrating strong people management skills: essential
• Experience with a FMCG Technical or QA management role: essential
• Microsoft Office package proficiency: essential
• Proven track record within a similar role in chilled food manufacturing: essential
• Food science degree: desirable
What’s on offer:
• Salary: £35,000-£40,000
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Justin Reid at D R Newitt Recruitment at 0131 226 5060.