Assistant Shift Manager, North East Scotland
Location: North East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful FMCG who are growing, dynamic with an exciting branded and OL product range supplying major retailers and foodservice establishments.
They are seeking to hire a Shift Manager to support their Operations team.
• Ensure the safe and efficient operation of production machinery to produce the required products according to the production plan.
• Ensure all hygiene standards are adhered to as of the company policy.
• Ensure that all production documentation is completed efficiently and the monitor adherence of all direct reports.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Manage waste, yields, labour cost through efficient lean management.
• Carryout Investigations / Disciplinaries / Probation reviews / Performance reviews as and when necessary.
• Organise staff training required
• Promote a strong positive work environment.
• Utilise and develop in house ERP system.
• Manufacturing experience is essential ideally in the food and drink industry.
• Leads by example and drives the team to excel.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of initiative.
• Team player, performs well within a team but challenges where necessary.
• Excellent communication skills with all levels and all areas within the business.
• System and standards driven with a high attention to detail.
• Be able to analyse systems/procedures and recommend improvements to maximise productivity.
• Is logical and understands production machinery and efficiency measures.
• Champions continuous improvement and encourages innovation.
• Strive to exceed customer (internal and external) expectations with the highest responsiveness.
• Be fiscally conservative. A penny saved can be more than a pound earned.
• Demand integrity, productivity and accountability from all co –workers.
What’s on offer?
• A very competitive starting salary.
• 4 on 4 off rotation 6am to 6pm. With flexibility to business requirements
• Annual Leave of 20.
• Pension – auto enrolment.
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01312265060.