Assistant Product Developer, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a food company based in London who are looking to add an Assistant Product Developer to the team.
The company supplies across the UK and Ireland to manufacturers, wholesalers, major UK retailers and independent businesses.
The product range is continually expanding to meet the needs of customers, making this a great opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in NPD
The role is perfect for some with 1-2 years’ experience working within an NPD role.
• Responsible for specific retail accounts for the business, and supporting the Development Manager
• Creating recipes
• Researching and creating innovation ideas to the business across all categories.
• Supporting commercial/marketing plans with retailers
• Coordination of NPD samples for retail customers
• Ideally degree educated with a Food Science or similar degree
• 1 – 2 years working in an NPD role
• Passionate foodie
• Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
• Good communication skills
• Possess a full UK driving licence
Salary £20k - £25k DOE
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the NPD vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to email@example.com or give Jack Bradfield a call on 0131 226 5060