Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager (Food)
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 5:30am – 1:30pm
*Please note sponsorship cannot be offered*
• Procure from importers (and if required from local markets)
• Liaise with suppliers to source.
• Work to company quality standards.
• Negotiating prices and developing relationships with suppliers
• Stock control
• Daily stock count to derive closing stock position, identify shorts and longs in stock position.
• Liaise with quality, production departments to reduce wastage.
• Provide this feedback to the Procurement Manager
• Procurement experience with the food industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Driving License