Assistant PR Manager, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a passionate PR professional looking for a step up and to work with an international food brand with a rich heritage? We are looking for a dynamic individual with PR experience to join our rapidly growing Marketing Team based in our modern, state of the art office in Canary Wharf. The objective of this role is to grow brand awareness in the European market.
The business is already a main player in its sector and is looking to double its turnover of £30 million so this means there’s a clear progression path and lots of opportunity for self-development. You will benefit from a competitive package, a warm and friendly working culture and creative freedom. We are looking for a creative and innovative thinker to contribute ideas to the wider marketing team to help us reach our ambitious growth plans.
The ideal Public Relations Assistant Manager will also have the following experience:
• Over 5 years’ experience on a PR and/or Media Relations role
• Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
• Educated to bachelor degree of equivalent
• Ideally experience in the food & beverages industry or someone who is passionate about food
• Good relations with European major media
• Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
As a PR Assistant Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Plan and implement PR campaigns and events across EU markets.
• Develop effective Public Relation strategies to maximize our impact in Europe professional food industry.
• Build and maintain good relationships with the media and voice leaders in the industry.
• Develop and maintain a complete list of media relevant to the business.
• Keep a good record and diary of press communications activity.
• Arrange press conference or events, and write press releases.
• Assist on preparing various marketing communication materials including product catalogues, brochures, online and offline ATL & BTL marketing collaterals.
• Support and contribute information for business development team to manage relevant marketing support programme and promotions.
If you’re looking to progress in your career and work with one of the world’s biggest food brands, please apply below.
Keywords: food / FMCG / beverages / drinks / snacks / public relations / media / pr / executive / manager