My client is a leading supplier for commodities within the ingredients sector in the East Midlands going through successful expansion. Due to this growth and successes within the business they are looking for a vibrant, energetic raw materials buyer, with experience in the FMCG or Farming industry
The company itself, treats its customers, suppliers, and staff so well that they have secured a stellar reputation as an employer in the area. Within this role they are actively offering excellent career advancement and development.
• Procurement of short shelf-life materials with a substantial individual budget.
• Responsibility for your own supplier portfolio and successful negotiations.
• Ensuring that pricing, delivery, and terms of business are all settled competitively.
• Monitor SLA’s, quality of service and your procurement strategy.
This role would suit either a junior buyer within FMCG or a candidate who wishes to learn and start out their career within Buying.
• Commercially minded, with excellent communication skills
• Comfortable managing your own workload, working autonomously.
• High IT literacy including Excel.
What’s On Offer:
• Generous holiday allowance
• Family Run business steeped in history with an emphasis on sustainability
• Genuine career progression with the company seeking to invest in its employees