A new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Buyer with a growing and expanding Leicestershire based business within the nutritional ingredients sector. Due to this growth and successes within the business they are looking for a vibrant, energetic assistant buyer, preferably with experience in the FMCG industry.
The company itself, treats its customers, suppliers, and staff so well that they have secured a stellar reputation as an employer in the area. Within this role they are actively offering excellent career advancement along with paid training development- CIPS!
Assistant Buyer Role:
• Procurement of materials with a substantial group budget.
• Responsibility for your own supplier portfolio and successful negotiations.
• Ensuring that pricing, delivery, and terms of business are all settled competitively.
• Management of stock levels and ensuring stock meets demand.
This role would suit either a Junior Buyer/ Assistant within FMCG or a candidate who wishes to learn and start their career within Purchasing.
• Ideally 1 year of Buying experience.
• Commercially minded, with excellent communication skills
• Comfortable managing your own workload, working autonomously.
• High IT literacy including Excel.
What’s on offer.
• Genuine Career growth development opportunities
• Paid Training Development CIPS
• Generous Holiday allowance
• 50% off all products