I have an exciting home based, assistant brand manager opportunity with a well-known food manufacturer based in the West Lothian area but found on supermarket shelves across the worldwide. The client is looking to appoint a sparky, capable marketer to join their fast-paced environment, as they continue to evolve and expand globally.
• The execution of brand plans within key markets, focusing on developing and executing shopper marketing and digital strategies.
• Tailoring NPD for specific market needs, including both product development and package design.
• Leadership of cross functional projects, such as global brand identity across product ranges.
• Support Brand Managers and Marketing Directors with daily business requirements.
• Minimum 1-2 years FMCG marketing experience (Assistant brand manager or equivalent).
• Experience with marketing mix including product development, digital and shopper marketing would be highly beneficial.
• Excellent organisation skills, with attention to detail, a creative flair and passion for consumers and customers.
• An effective communicator and team player, with a passion to learn and develop and a natural curiosity for growth.
What’s on offer?
• Salary (DOE) – £35k
• Bonus – non-contractual annual bonus opportunity
• Pension contributions
• Annual leave: 33 days per year
• Life assurance: 4 times base salary
• Tailored training
If this sounds like something for you, get in touch on 0131 226 5060. Remember we offer £250 for any referrals which lead to a placement.