QA Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I have an opportunity available for a QA Manager in the Worcestershire region.
It is a really exciting time to join this business as they undergo a period of positive change within the technical function. This position opens up as part of this, and a team restructure.
Aswel as the chance to contribute a large amount to the team, this role also comes with a huge learning & development opportunity for you personally.
The salary would be in the region of £32-38k.
Main responsibilities would include:
• Monitoring standards across the site, ensuring compliance with customer, BRC and all other external accreditation bodies
• Leading all external and 3rd party audits
• Developing, managing and coaching the Quality team
• Develop and implement QMS, SOPs etc.
• KPI Trending, identifying areas for improvement
If you would be interested in this role or would like further information, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181.