Technical Auditor, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical/Quality candidate with Internal Auditing experience in the West Yorkshire area (commutable from areas within West, South and E&R Yorkshire)
The role is for a Technical Auditor within a Global food manufacturing business who offer extensive opportunity for development and progression. They are a business who really believes in investing in their staff and will support with training courses, create you your own personal development plan and all whilst in a genuinely lovely working environment with a real “family feel”.
The salary will be circa £25k (with a bit of wiggle room for the right candidate) and the enhanced benefits package you would expect from a large business, to include a sizeable pension contribution.
- With responsibility for the internal auditing schedule, you will need to ensure all internal audits, GMP audits, glass audits, foreign body audits are completed.
- You will manage all non-conformances, with responsibility for full traceability, root cause, corrective and preventative action.
- You will coordinate complaint investigations, monitoring trends and create formal reports
- You will ensure correct implementation of Food Safety and HACCP Systems
- You will work very closely with site Quality, Production and Engineering teams
The successful candidate will need an internal auditing certification, and experience of non-conformances and root cause analysis. You will also ideally need knowledge of retailer customer standards and of HACCP.
If you would be interested in this role or would like to discuss further, please contact Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 or email@example.com