Graduate Food Technologist
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
If you are a Food Graduate with a keen interest in kick starting your career in the food industry, I have the perfect role for you.
This business manufactures branded and private label products for major retailers and is a busy operation.
Based in a beautiful area of Wales, this business has loads to offer, including a salary of circa £23k and a 33 day holiday allowance for you to make the most of the scenic surroundings.
A varied role with a range of responsibilities, the main areas of focus would be as follows:
- Managing and maintaining internal audit schedule
- Creating and maintaining product specifications
- Management of supplier approval documentation and monitoring non-conformances
- Responsible for Technical queries, including customer SAQ’s
- Prepare KPI reports
- Close interaction with lab, which is based on site.
The team will offer full training on all areas of the role and fully equip you with all you need to excel – this is not one to be missed.
For further information please send over your CV to email@example.com and call Amy on 0161 833 0181