HR Manager, Ireland
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
I have an opportunity for a true HR Generalist to join the Senior Management Team of a food manufacturer in County Meath.
You would be the HR Manager within a flourishing business, who despite being highly profitable and successful, has managed to maintain a genuinely close knit team and lovely working culture.
The role covers all HR matters within the business including talent management – recruitment and selection, policy/practices, discipline, grievance, training and development, mentoring, succession planning etc.
It is a full time position Monday – Friday, and the salary will be roughly €40-50k.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy for the business, with a full picture/understanding of every division/department in mind, aswel as a long term workforce plan.
- Support in the project management of business and procedural change, improvement and lean programmes
- Creating monthly HR reports, and maintain the company server with regards to all forms, policies and procedures
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company – job descriptions, CV selection, interviews, and job offers
- Develop and implement a system for identifying, delivering and measuring learning and development, inclusive of PDPs and succession planning.
- Ensure all training and development integrates with company objectives and cost is within departmental budgets
The ideal candidate will have experience in an FMCG environment, ideally food manufacturing, but other manufacturers will be considered.
If you would be interested in this role or would like to discuss further, please call Amy Sumner on 0044161 833 0181.