Quality Systems Manager, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
A Global manufacturer of private label products are seeking a Quality Systems Manager to join their site in the West/South Yorkshire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity and with exciting times ahead for this business, it really is the perfect time to join the team.
You would be working standard hours Monday – Friday and in return they are offering a salary in the £45k region and a very competitive benefits package (the pension is particularly strong).
As part of a large site, this would be a complex and diverse role with duties such as:
• Manage all regulatory body relationships e.g. Organic, Fairtrade.
• Management of specifications, artwork and labelling
• Management of customer complaints, analysis, trending and reporting
• Management of suppliers and raw materials
• HACCP/VACCP/TACCP Lead
• Manage and develop site Quality Assurance Systems
If you would be interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181and email your CV to email@example.com