Job type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an experienced Technical Manager (with NPD capabilities/experience) in the West Yorkshire area.
You would be joining a very large business with multi-sites across the UK and operating Globally. They supply into into all Major UK Retailers.
They are currently in need of a candidate who is looking for a dynamic and challenging role that they can really get their teeth into.
There is a generous salary on offer of between £55,000 - £65,000.
Main Duties of the role would include:
• Taking ownership of food quality, safety and legality and also New Product Development and process for the site.
• Develop and maintain site QMS and also HACCP, VACCP & TACCP Systems
• Direct contact and relationship building with customers
• Develop and implement the Technical Strategy for the site, in line with wider company objectives
• Maintain BRC accreditation, aswel as other relevant associations i.e. Organic etc.
• Develop and implement all site policies and procedures relating to GMPs, SOPs, KPIs etc.
• Management of the NPD process from concept to launch from a Technical/Quality standpoint
• Manage and develop Product Benchmarking
The ideal candidate:
• Degree educated in a Food Science or related subject
• Experience of working with Major UK Retailers in a senior Technical position
• Experience of managing or working very closely with NPD teams from concept to launch
• HACCP Level 3 or 4
If you would be interested in this position or would like more information, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your CV to email@example.com