QA Technician, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Title: QA Technician
Location: Cheshire – Multiple Sites Available
The opportunity has opened up for QA Technicians to join one of the leading food manufacturers within the UK. You would be based in one of the Depot sites that handles a wide range of products.
Working hours would be dependent on location, but you must be available to work weekends and early shifts, starting at 6am.
Role / Description
• Investigate any product quality issues/non-conformances, providing an accurate and timely resolution
• Inspect customer facing packaging
• Monthly audits on delivery provider
• Ensure end product fully meets specification
• Previous experience in a quality role within an FMCG environment
• Clear and strong communication skills
• Must have a valid driving license with access to a vehicle
• Any HACCP/Food Safety certifications would be greatly advantageous, but are not essential
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like more information, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and call Amy on 0161 833 0181.
D R Newitt provide recruitment services to the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Worldwide FMCG market, including manufacturing, engineering and technical jobs.
Established as a FMCG recruitment agency in 2002, D R Newitt’s experience of working with customers in these core markets enables us to be a key partner in recruiting within the supply chain.
If you are working within a Food, Drink or FMCG Manufacturing industry and this position is not necessarily suitable, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.drnewitt.com to view our other positions.