Artisan Baker, London
Job type: Permanent
Are you a passionate baker? Then apply here!
Our client specializes in creating handcrafted loaves of bread, pastries, and cakes. Their staff members are at the heart of their company and so they are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Artisan Baker to join their growing team.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• If you have experience in mixing, shaping, and working the ovens, have a good understanding of the fermentation process (especially slow fermented sourdough) and have worked in a good quality bakery using traditional baking methods.
• Hours of work are 45 per week (including breaks) working hours will be within 4am – 6pm, 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis including weekends and bank holidays.
• Up to £29,000 Depending on experience
• Southeast London
• 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus + bonus day (depending on company performance) + 2 days (loyalty reward).
• Food safety certification, Free and discounted products.
• Uniforms provided.
The Bakery is a multi-award-winning bakery specialising in handcrafted breads and pastries. The business is constantly evolving and looking to develop creative new products focusing on provenance and artisanal techniques.
They supply a wide range of customers from Michelin starred restaurants, neighbourhood cafes and specialist delis through to leading hotel groups, major foodservice companies and world class events