Are you looking for a new Sales role that will allow you to see the best parts of Scotland within the agricultural sector? Wanting to progress within a thriving company throughout the UK & Europe? Then look no further, a brand new vacancy has just became available – Area Sales Manager.
I am looking to speak to enthusiastic, confident candidates that have Sales experience within Food, Nutrition, Dairy & the Meat Industry. You will have an exciting new area within the Central Belt, working with the UK Sales Team, gaining and maintaining strong relationships. If you are ready for a change, let's have a chat today!
• Gaining new/existing solid relationships with Farmers within Central Belt.
• Supporting & selling new products to market.
• Working closely with Production Suppliers, Nutrition, Planning & Transport Teams to always ensure best customer service.
• Supporting Financial Teams.
• Attending show events within the Agricultural sector.
• Regular site visits.
• 1-2 years’ experience within customer facing roles.
• Proven ability to develop business relationships and increase Sales.
• Knowledge on Farming, Nutrition, Beef/Dairy, Cattle & Sheep (beneficial not desirable).
• Enthusiastic, Confident, eager to learn and progress within the Company.
• Excellent written/verbal communication.
• Full Clean Driving License.
• Company Car
• Flexible Hours
• Show Events
Contact Georgia at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com to find out more. You really would'nt want to miss out!