Area Sales Manager – Foodservice Supplier
Our client is a well-established, strong performing food service supplier. They are well respected within the industry supplying customers within HoReCa sector – they provide fresh, ambient, chilled, and frozen food products into the best restaurants, hotels, and eateries across the UK. Our client’s core focus is ensuring the customer is at the centre of everything they do and their passion for the food and hospitality sector shines through.
As the Area Sales Manager you will be in charge of opening new business avenues (70%) as well as managing existing accounts (30%) to create long-term commercial partnerships. You’ll have a wide array of duties including:
• Grow your geographical portfolio of HoReCa clients – By mapping your market, client visits, events & innovation.
• Develop existing customer base and ensure profitable sales growth above targets.
• Maximise new business opportunities to increase market share and account spending within the region.
• Produce insightful profit studies to formulate customer contracts which outline terms of agreement.
• Network and build partnerships with specialists and industry partners to optimise opportunities and performance within the area.
• Managing price negotiations, sales forecasts, and price increases.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
• Account Management experience within food service
• A highly driven, sales oriented mindset with commercial acumen
• To enjoy new business and opening new accounts
• To be a genuine foodie and knowledge of the sector
• A full clean driving licence
You’ll be joining a passionate, stable and progressive organisation, where drive and results are recognised and rewarded. The salary is up to £35-40K + Car Allowance + Bonus (TBC) + Healthcare (including mental well-being support)