Job title: Area Line Leader
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £28043.74. Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off which consists of 2 x 12 hr days 6-6 and 2 x 12 hour nights
Reports to: Lead Shift Manager and/or Packing shift manager
My client is recruiting for a production line leader – ideally, they are seeking somebody with a food manufacturing background. The candidate should be able to control and continuously improve all aspects of food safety, health and safety, quality, productivity and packaging.
Global brand with an annual turnover of £99.6 million
• Ensure health and safety standards are maintained, associates are wearing correct PPE and corrective action is taken, when appropriate
• Manage Production activity ensuring quality targets are met through effective use of KPIs
• GMP and housekeeping standards audit is ready every day.
• Provide coaching and guidance to team to enhance performance
• Support N.P.D trial processes and site visits
• Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and processes
• Implement actions as part of the continuous improvement programme
• Ideally have experience of working within Food Manufacturing
• Good organisational skills, effective influencing skills with the ability to exert authority when necessary.
• Competent in English Language with an ability to demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills and able to build strong working relationships.
• Demonstrate a progressive attitude towards developing knowledge and skills.
• Work well under pressure
• Has certificates Health and Safety and food safety