A Global leader in food functional ingredients is looking for an Applications Technologist.
They are at the forefront of the market for a reason – great at what they do, and also a lovely company to work for. Employee retention is really high due to their family feel and efforts to ensure everyone feels valued and empowered.
You’d be their UK expert, part of a wider team of experts across EMEA.
• End to end project management, usually with multiple projects at any one time. These would be a great mix of new innovations, ingredient testing and formula optimization.
• Provide support to Sales team, from formula advice through to assisting with customer presentations
• Submission to CAPEX plans, ensuring access to all latest, state of the art equipment.
• Monitor market trends, pro-active innovation and concept development
• Collaborate with Food Universities
• MSc educated within a Food Science or similar subject.
• Experience working with functional ingredients e.g. emulsifiers, stabilizers, hydrocolloids, starches, fibers etc.
• Applications experience in one or more food categories e.g. Dairy, bakery, beverages etc.
• Company phone & Laptop
• Expense account
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension