Global Food Manufacturer – Protein
Malton, North Yorkshire
With manufacturing sites across the globe this organisation takes great pride in their sustainable products with well-known brands and delicious products for foodservice.
They make commitments to every member of staff to develop, encourage and support you in your career journey with them! As a business they are fast moving and high performing, and as an IT team they offer you continuous improvement in a diverse and skilled environment.
By joining this business you’ll be part of Europe’s specialist development team by working closely with functional analysts and the wider business to ensure functional requirements are met and create technical specifications. Your duties will include (but not limited to);
• Writing, coding, testing, and analysing software programmes and applications as well as researching, designing and documenting technical specifications
• Take part in working sessions with cross functional teams to identify requirements for new programmes or existing programme changes
• Collaborate with developers, programmers, architects, and business analysts to develop new software, application solutions
• Design, run and monitor software performance tests
• And much much more……
To be considered for this role you will need;
• Degree in computer science, information systems or software engineering and/or 5 years equivalent work experience
• Certifications in modern software development languages and development
• Proficiency in mobile platforms, application specific and general, coding methods and best practices
• Extensive relational database and operating systems experience
If successful you’ll be working for a business that is industry leading and believe IT is core to business success, they offer a wide range on benefits plus a generous salary (depending on your experience). Career development is encouraged!