NPD Project Manager
Sector: New Product Development
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000
I am looking to speak with experienced NPD Candidates, which have experience at Senior Level. This role would involve managing the NPD Team, from concept through to launch – developing tasty products along the way!
• Manage the creation of new products from briefs supplied by the Directors and ensure all new recipes are entered into the master matrix of recipes
• Improve on the current Critical Path Process , and Set Up Folders, for each project, and follow up actions with the relevant stakeholders within the business
• Research and source new raw materials for new projects in line with the company and BRC technical requirements, and also assist the buying department with evaluation of alternative choice raw materials for margin improvement initiatives.
• Manage the artwork process in relation to new product launches.
• Manage the NPD Team , develop and train Technologists in line with agreed KPI’s
• Keep up to date with current food trends and competitors’ products
• Previous experience within NPD, managing the NPD Team would be desirable
• Creative and confident in presentations and concepts
• Outgoing, passionate with a high degree of self-motivation
What’s On Offer?
• £35,000 - £40,000
• 25 + bank holidays
• Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 833 0181.