Artwork & Packaging Manager
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Artwork, Packaging & Specifications Manager
My client, is looking to add to their team with this brand new role! The business have grown from strength to strength over the past couple of years, so it’s an exciting time to join!
• Manage and lead the Artwork, packaging & specifications technologists
• Develop and manage labelling, processes and specifications systems
• Implementing changes to systems and processes when necessary
• Develop and manage nutrition sampling and testing schedules ensuring compliance with legal
• Lead and motivate the teams
• Ensuring Artwork, Packaging and Specifications are aligned to the Technical and Business strategies
• Strong links with R&D, Sales and Marketing
• Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
• Detailed understanding of artwork, packaging and specifications
• A motivated team player that is also able to work independently
• Management skills are desirable
What’s on Offer?
• Circa £35,000 (Negotiable)
• 25 days + bank holidays
• Sliding scale pension
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 833 0181 for a confidential chat.