IT Technician, South West England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
IT Technician - ITIL - Windows Server - Active Directory - Exchange - VMWare
A multi-million pound family owned FMCG company based North of Cornwall has a brand new opportunity for an IT Technician to join their growing IT department.
They have been established for over 50 years, have over 5,000 employees and span across 43 countries. This role offers a unique opportunity within a successful and expanding organisation, which encourages professional development and offers excellent long-term career prospects.
For this role you need:
- Good people skills, excellent communication and a good phone manner
- Knowledge of Windows servers
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory (AD) is desirable
- ITIL / asset database
- Knowledge of VMWare and storage systems would also be beneficial
- If you have worked with network patching, switches and wireless installations, this would also be a advantage
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- 1st / 2nd level support to a busy office and factory of 300+ users
- Provide support of the existing IT and telecommunications networks
- User administration
- Deliver user training
- Support new starters
- Provide problem diagnosis for MS Office software
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Managing incidents through to resolution
- Work as part of a large group wide team
- Working to both personal and team targets.
You must be a car driver/ owner as travel between the offices will be required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a well established family owned business with amazing career progression.
For more information, please contact Abbiegail Hook at the Manchester office.