Job type: Permanent
My Client are looking for an experience Manufacturing Supervisor on a permanent basis. The Manufacturing Supervisor will oversee and implement production plans and manufacturing activities of the plant, providing leadership to achieve maximum production and Operating efficiencies.
• Ensure all company quality parameters / procedures are complied with and all required standards are kept
• Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner
• Keep high standards of hygiene and housekeeping in manufacturing areas
• Ensure communication is maintained between all staff members
• Adopt CI approach striving to achieve improved performance against all measured parameters, especially H&S, Product Quality, Labour control & plant efficiencies
• Ensure all production and associated paperwork is accurately and fully completed
• Ensure Production manager / Site Manager is fully aware and updated of circumstances affecting product quality or production performance
Qualifications and Skills:
• Supervisor/Management qualification
• Experience within fast paced manufacturing environment
• Experience managing labour or assembly lines
• Manufacturing experience
• Supervisory experience
To apply, please forward a copy of you're most up to date CV.