Our client, one of the leading manufacturers in their sector have notified us of an opening within their warehouse team. They are looking for an advanced warehouse operator to join the site supporting and reporting directly to the warehouse manager. The successful candidate will possess an extensive background in warehouse operative roles.
Job roles and responsibilities
• Assisting the warehouse manager in any requirements within the warehouse as well as supervising whenever they’re absent.
• Main contact point for the supply planners and finished goods dispatcher.
• Adhere strictly to the Traffic Management System to unload and load the vehicles properly as well as marshalling vehicles leaving and accessing the site.
• Ensuring all stock is stored correctly, fully completing traceability documents, preparing any raw materials and packaging.
• Maintaining the warehouse cleanliness, cleaning wherever necessary.
• Using the production software system – where you must understand the plan and all the stocks needed in manufacturing products on site.
Requirements from the candidate
• Driven personality, looking to exceed KPI targets and work reliably within the warehouse.
• Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Strong attention to detail for working with food manufacturing policies and practices.
• Very efficient at time management – always meeting deadlines.
• Forklift license
• Driving license is desirable.
What the position offers
• Competitive salary for the industry.
• Mon – Fri shift pattern
• Subsidised health club membership
• Private health insurance
• Pension scheme