We have a spectacular and well renowned company that currently has a vacancy based in Quality Assurance and compliance.This fantastic company is based in the beautiful far North of Scotland and needs someone who is committed, has great communication skills, and a passion for the work they do.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
• The development and promotion of all aspects of quality and quality management systems. To ensure HACCP/ quality systems are correctly implemented, monitored and controlled.
• To monitor and ensure site compliance with all current and relevant Health and Safety Legislation and all DEFRA guidelines and legislation.
• To carry out the role whilst ensuring quality and health & safety procedures are followed at all times. Ensuring that high levels of quality and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• The day-to-day management and development of quality and the quality management system.
• Support of existing quality personnel at other sites around the group will be required or in their absence.
• Supporting operations and lead auditing staff on internal/external audits will also be required on occasion.
• The role will be required to provide support to maintain the QMS within various business units, as demand arises.
• To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality in conjunction with the Group Technical Manager.
• To develop and implement relevant GMP and hygiene standards.
• To ensure Health & Safety training to staff members.
• To ensure internal audits are carried out to schedule and actioned in a timely manner.
• To assist in achieving and maintaining customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
• To highlight the correct training requirements for staff.
• To ensure raw material, process control and finished product specifications are up to date in conjunction with the Group Quality Team.
• To ensure analytical summaries are maintained and supplied to relevant personnel.
• To ensure that samples are sent as required – for routine testing, customers, etc.
• To ensure non compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
• To liaise with the Raw Material and Quality Team with regards to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
• Any other ad hoc duties/projects as required by the Management Team.
What you would get out of it:
• Salary: £35,000
• A great Hybrid plan
• A great opportunity to work for a a fast growing, environment friendly company
If this sounds like something that would be of interest then please give Alex lorimer a call at D R Newitt Recruitment on 01312265060.