Quality Systems Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit..
• To coordinate a team of Quality Controllers and raw material controllers.
• To maintain the Quality Management System.
• QA and Compliance activities
• Food Safety, Quality Management Systems, Customer complaints
• Coordinate & monitor documentation for Quality and HACCP
• Specification management
• Ensuring trends are identified, reports and corrective action implemented.
• Routine internal/external reporting
• Internal auditing
• Supplier auditing
• Artwork approvals
• Maintenance of the Quality Manual
• Budget responsibility
• Third party audits
• Staff training
• Deputise for Technical Manager
The right candidate for the role will have Quality/Technical experience within Food Manufacturing coupled with people management experience. Experience working to the demands of the Major Retailers is desirable. You will have excellent communication skills.
Pension 3% matching
Life Assurance 3 x salary
Holidays: 22 Days + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.