Graduate Technologist, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
To obtain and maintain raw material specifications and supplier approval documentation.
To assist in writing and maintaining finished product specification.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
• Maintain up to date record of raw material specification and supplier accreditation.
• Assist on queries in relation to all raw material and packaging supplied to site.
• Present accurate raw material trace data for customers and internal stake holders in a timely and professional manner.
• Assist on writing and maintaining finished product specification.
• Create and maintain finished product labels and packing sheets.
• Work closely with specification technologist to maintain robust documentation.
• Work closely with QA Technician to check and file goods receipt note.
• Assist with conducting site GMP audit and support to improve best practice.
• Proactively support all initiatives to improve product safety and quality across the company.
• To perform any other reasonable task at the request of the management of the Company.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
• Degree in food Science/Food related qualification
• A confident communicator and team player.
• Organized, keen eye for detail and can work to deadline.
• Data Analysis and MS office.
Training and support will be provided to the right candidate to excel in this role.
MON-FRI 8:30am-5pm, 40 Hours per week
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.